Fleet Forward & Fleet Safety Conferences Nov. 8-10, 2023 | Santa Clara, CA
We're in the process of curating the 6th educational program for the Fleet Forward Conference! Back in 2023, we are incorporating the Fleet Safety Conference;- bringing attendees more content to build their fleet strategies!
The FFC and FSC sessions will run concurrently as a separate track during Fleet Forward Conference. Looking to submit your topic for Fleet Safety Conference? >
• Educate fleet operators of all types on new mobility solutions to foster greater fleet efficiency
• Understand and assimilate new types of fleets forming to serve the evolving transportation ecosystem
• Create, share, and implement best practices for new business models involving fleets on the path to autonomy
Potential topics in the Fleet Forward Conference session track include but are not limited to:
• Charging Infrastructure
• Connected Vehicles
• Autonomous Technology
• Next-generation Telematics
• Fleet Management as a Service
• Last-mile mobility
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
• Shared Mobility (pooling, car sharing, ride hailing)
• ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance)
This conference & summit are specific to fleets as opposed to consumer-oriented solutions. Please submit seminar ideas accordingly.
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration.
Becoming a speaker at Fleet Forward Conference and/or Fleet Safety Conference sessions entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
Deadline: The submission deadline is Friday, June 30, 2023.
Your proposal should include:
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.