Fleet Forward Conference Nov. 9-11 | Santa Clara, CA
We're in the process of curating the 6th educational program for the Fleet Forward Conference! All new in 2022 - we are incorporating the Fleet Safety Conference - bringing attendees more content to build their fleet strategies!
The FFC and FSC sessions will run concurrently as a separate track during Fleet Forward Conference. Another new feature will be the ability our Ride & Drive and Vehicle Showcase to experience new mobility and safety technologies behind the wheel and through hands-on demos - a first for our Fleet Forward/Fleet Safety attendees!
• Educate fleet operators of all types on new mobility solutions to foster greater fleet efficiency
• Understand and assimilate new types of fleets forming to serve the evolving transportation ecosystem
• Create, share, and implement best practices for new business models involving fleets on the path to autonomy
• Charging Infrastructure
• Connected Vehicles
• Autonomous Technology
• Next-generation Telematics
• Fleet Management as a Service
• Last-mile mobility
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
• Shared Mobility (pooling, car sharing, ride hailing)
• ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance)
• Offer expert insights from leaders in fleet safety
• Share cutting-edge education to create safer fleets
• Provide a forum for fleet, risk and safety managers to collaborate on safety solutions
• ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
• Collision avoidance technology
• Video telematics
• Harnessing, crunching, and actioning safety data
• Driver awareness and distracted driving solutions
• Driver risk profiling
• Driver vehicle inspections
• Next-generation safety training
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at Fleet Forward Conference and/or Fleet Safety Conference sessions entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
The submission deadline is Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Your proposal should include:
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.