November 9-11, 2020
The Forager, San Jose, CA
We're in the process of curating the 4th educational program for the Fleet Forward Conference.
• Educate fleet operators of all types on new mobility solutions to foster greater fleet efficiency
• Understand and assimilate new types of fleets forming to serve the evolving transportation ecosystem
• Create, share, and implement best practices for new business models involving fleets on the path to autonomy
• Autonomous Technology
• Connected Vehicles
• Fleet Management as a Service
• Last-mile mobility
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
• Next-generation Telematics
• Shared Mobility (pooling, carsharing, ridehailing)
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at Fleet Forward Conference entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.